Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding friends

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
Under the add friends page in the Fitbit app, there is a clock icon next to some names. It appears next to people i am already friends with and people i am not friends with and because of the icon I can't add them. What does it mean?
Best Answer
6 REPLIES 6

Hi @MAP7,

The clock icon next to your friends typically means that you are waiting for a response from them for a friend request.

If you think these clock icons are showing up erroneously, I would recommend making sure that you are using the most current version of the iOS App, version 2.21.1. Click here to be redirected to the iOS App Store.

This should help you out!

Derrick | Retired Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer

My friend and I have the latest version and still both getting the clock face? Any other tips?

@DerrickFitbit wrote:

Hi @MAP7,

The clock icon next to your friends typically means that you are waiting for a response from them for a friend request.

If you think these clock icons are showing up erroneously, I would recommend making sure that you are using the most current version of the iOS App, version 2.21.1. Click here to be redirected to the iOS App Store.

This should help you out!

Best Answer
0 Votes

@AndreaFit  welcome to the forums! Have you checked that your Fitbit has been updated to the current version which is 2.26? To do so, please follow these steps:

1. From your mobile Dashboard
  2. Tap the Account tab.
  3. Tap Help. You'll see the app version at the top of the screen.

If you and your friend both have the latest version of the app and still getting the same clock face, then I suggest logging out, force quitting your app and then logging back again. Make sure your friend is also following these steps as well. If after that, you still get the same results, please post a screenshot so we can find solutions for it!

Good luck and I'll be looking forward to your new comments! 

Mariam | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you receive the answer you were looking for? Mark the post as an accepted solution! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes
Yes I have, the only way I could add this particular friend was through Facebook. Was kind of annoying. But resolved.

Thanks

Andrea Walker
Best Answer
0 Votes

@AndreaFit thanks for getting back to me! Wow, that was pretty weird but, I'm glad you were able to resolve it in the end! Cat Very Happy

Mariam | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you receive the answer you were looking for? Mark the post as an accepted solution! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

I don’t have Facebook.  How do I add a family member when both of us is showing a clock icon?

Best Answer
0 Votes