Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

getting restarted

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I had to do my start up on a friends phone because I did not have a mobile phone. I was fine until recently and I logged off as suggested but now am having problems doing the startup again. The question is can I do a set up for the Charge 3 on an apple Ipad? Once it is set up I intend to do the sync on my MacBook Air with the dongle as I had been doing without problems until now. I know it will work on the MacBook but just will not do set up. Can anyone tell me if the iPad works for setting up the Charge 3?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello @2nan 

Yes a Charge 3 can be installed on your iPad. Just downloaded the Fitbit app from the play store. Once it downloads just log in with the password you already established for your Fitbit account since you have one. If a pop up comes on after you sign on it’s just reminding you to turn on your Bluetooth. I hope this is a solution to your question 😃

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hello @2nan 

Yes a Charge 3 can be installed on your iPad. Just downloaded the Fitbit app from the play store. Once it downloads just log in with the password you already established for your Fitbit account since you have one. If a pop up comes on after you sign on it’s just reminding you to turn on your Bluetooth. I hope this is a solution to your question 😃

Best Answer
0 Votes