Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

After clicking Rematch on challenges gives “invitation not found” error

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I’m having an issue that started last week when I tried to do Rematch on a workweek hustle and it came back “invitation not found”. The rematch button then was gone. I messaged participants and asked if anyone got an invite. I logged out of my app, deleted it, and then rebooted my phone. I then downloaded the app and logged in again. The invite did not appear for me or any of the people I challenged. The rematch button wasn’t there for anyone else to click on. The weekend challenges just finished and got the same issue when I tried to do rematch. I’m the one who created these challenges to begin with and have been doing rematch for months. Now it just stopped working. 

I know at one point in time you couldn’t have more than 5 challenges and it wouldn’t let me accept to do rematch if I had 5 active ones. I believe that was changed. 

I’m Using the iPhone8 -  iOS 11.2. Charge 2. I Verified the Fitbit App is up to date. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
7 REPLIES 7

Hello @Anngela, thanks for joining the Fitbit Community, it's a pleasure for me to welcome new members! Smiley Happy

Thanks for bringing this to my attention. Our engineers are aware of the problem and are working to resolve it as quickly as possible. 

I'm really sorry for any inconveniences this situation has caused. I appreciate your patience and look forward to getting you back on track. In the meantime, if there's anything else I can do for you, please feel free to reply. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes

Any updates on this issue. The reply was the engineers are working on it. And I’m still getting this error weekly and I know that I’ve had FitBit app updates since I posted this issue in January. D1898BC0-C919-401B-8E23-C72E27C60AD5.png

BC3E2D5A-3F2D-4FAA-8722-56C5A9B42249.png

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Anngela, I hope you're doing well, thanks for taking the time to reply. Unfortunately at this moment I don't have a specific timeframe for when this issue will be resolved. I appreciate you have replied to me with some screenshots detailing this issue, I'll forward to our team. Now, once I have more information to share with you about this issue, I'll make sure to update this thread accordingly. 

Thanks for your patience and understanding, if there's anything else I can do for you, please feel free to reply. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes

How about by now?  It's 3 months later. Is the problem going to get fixed?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I’m still having the same issue. It happened again last week. I clicked rematch and the error came back. I think it’s never going to be fixed because they can’t figure out what is causing it. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Sept and I’m still having this issue as well

Best Answer

I’m getting this message quite regularly too.

Best Answer