Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alarms Not Syncing

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

This is still a problem as of May 2016. It is ridiculous - and inexcusable - that we have to go through all these steps and then the icon still spins. Why can't this be fixed?

Moderator Edit: Edited thread title.

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi @Cohn17,

I've created a new thread since the issue that you referenced in your post has been resolved. In order to get you back on track, I'd recommend the following:

1. Make sure that you are using Fitbit iOS App version 2.22.1 that was released last week. Click here to be redirected to the iOS App Store.
2. Click the account button in the bottom right hand corner > click the tracker tile at the top > click silent alarms and set an alarm to the time of your choosing.
3. Once you have the alarm set in the App, you need to sync your tracker in order for the alarm to sync over.

Hope this helps you out and welcome to the Community!

Derrick | Retired Moderator, Fitbit

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @Cohn17,

I've created a new thread since the issue that you referenced in your post has been resolved. In order to get you back on track, I'd recommend the following:

1. Make sure that you are using Fitbit iOS App version 2.22.1 that was released last week. Click here to be redirected to the iOS App Store.
2. Click the account button in the bottom right hand corner > click the tracker tile at the top > click silent alarms and set an alarm to the time of your choosing.
3. Once you have the alarm set in the App, you need to sync your tracker in order for the alarm to sync over.

Hope this helps you out and welcome to the Community!

Derrick | Retired Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer
Dear Derrick,

That worked! Thank you for your help.

- Paul
Best Answer