Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

icons not showing on dashboard

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Charge is synced with my i-phone 6 and always showed the Charge and battery icon on the dashboard, since the last update it does not, tried to turn off phone and icons reappeared once, I don't want to have to turn off my phone every time i want to sync.can anyone help? Thanks

Best Answer
0 Votes
7 REPLIES 7

Hi @Teddy2

Have moved this thread from the Charge to the iOS section since more relevant to the topic & increases the chance of getting a solution.

If not already done, feel free to uninstall the fitbit app & reinstall freshly (rather than installing over) as that sometimes can give glitches like a app not wanting to start, the app crashing when using a certain function..

Best Answer
0 Votes

It's nice to see our Community is growing @Teddy2! Welcome! Smiley HappyMmmhhh this is weird...I noticed @SunsetRunner provided you with some suggestions to help you resolve this, you're awesome. I'd like to add that before uninstalling the app you can try logging out and logging back in to see if it works.

Let me know how it goes! Cat Happy

Meylin | Community Moderator

"The only way to do great work is to love what you do." What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes

1. Restarting the tracker.
2. Rebooting your Mother in Law's iOS device.
3. Open her iOS settings > turn off Bluetooth for 10 seconds > and then turn Bluetooth back on.
4. Re-pair the tracker using the replacement setup process. Click here for instructions.
opening the Fitbit App > click the account button in the bottom right-hand corner > click the help button and the app version will be at the top.

o hide or rearrange dashboard tiles:
1. Open the Fitbit app.
2. Tap Edit in the top left.
3. To hide tiles, uncheck the circle next to the tile you would like to hide.
4. To rearrange tiles, hold and drag the three lines that appear on the right side of the tile.
5. Tap Done.
To show hidden tiles:
1. Open the Fitbit app.
3. Scroll to the bottom of the page.
4. Check the circle next to the tile you would like to show.
5. Tap Done when finished.

Moderator Edit: Removed personal information.

Best Answer
Hello Meylin,

all my icons are back after a the latest update!

Thanks, for the help!
Best Answer

Hey there @Teddy2 thanks for the update my friend! I noticed @marlonbrando921 provided you with a great suggestion also. So glad to know everything is working fine. I'd like to invite you to our Discussions board which is the perfect place to make new friends and share your interests here at Fitbit.

Have a great day! Cat Wink

Meylin | Community Moderator

"The only way to do great work is to love what you do." What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes

To hide or rearrange dashboard tiles:

1. Open the Fitbit app.
  3. To hide tiles, uncheck the circle next to the tile you would like to hide.
  4. To rearrange tiles, hold and drag the three lines that appear on the right side of the tile.
  5. Tap Done.

To show hidden tiles:

1. Open the Fitbit app.
  3. Scroll to the bottom of the page.
  4. Check the circle next to the tile you would like to show.
  5. Tap Done when finished.
Best Answer
my icons are back, Thanks
Best Answer