Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I deleted a Challenge. Want to reverse that mistake!

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
Amber sent a request to join tomorrow's challenge. I accepted. Then for some hastey decision I deleted my confirmation in order to raise my steps goal. Duh me. Now I can't rejoin the group & she hasn't found a way to send another request to me for tomorrow's challenge. PLEASE HELP! And thank you very much. Fitbit Alta
Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi @OneEmi, I can definitely help!

Your friend will have to re-invite you the the Challenge in order for you to participate. They can do this by: clicking the challenge tab at the bottom of the App > click the Challenge that they want to invite you to > click the option button in the top-right hand corner > click the "Invite More People" button and then resend the invite.

After you've accepted the invitation, all of your steps will count retroactively towards the Challenge.

Hope this helps!

Derrick | Retired Moderator, Fitbit

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Hi @OneEmi, I can definitely help!

Your friend will have to re-invite you the the Challenge in order for you to participate. They can do this by: clicking the challenge tab at the bottom of the App > click the Challenge that they want to invite you to > click the option button in the top-right hand corner > click the "Invite More People" button and then resend the invite.

After you've accepted the invitation, all of your steps will count retroactively towards the Challenge.

Hope this helps!

Derrick | Retired Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer