Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alarms behaving strangely.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

When setting up an alarm for example Thursday morning the app will show that an alarm is set for the following day (here: for Friday). But at the same time my fitbit Alta shows an alarm for Thursday the next week. And so the alarm won't go off on Friday but on next Thursday. Does anyone else have that problem?

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hello @Loona_, thanks for joining us, it's great to see new faces around. Smiley Happy

This seems like a very odd situation, usually when setting up an alarm, depending on the time of the alarm it will either get set up for the same day or the next one. If your tracker is not syncing the alarm correctly, please restart your tracker and try to set up a new alarm. Sync your tracker a couple of times and then go through the screens on the Alta to make sure the alarm shows exactly as it was set up on the app. Then monitor it until the alarm goes off.

I hope this can be helpful, if you're still having trouble with the alarms or if you need anything else, please keep me posted! Smiley Wink

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes