Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alarms not working properly.

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I am running iOS 12.4.1 on my iPhone 6 Plus. I can not sync alarms, not can I add an alarm, delete alarms, or turn an existing alarm on.  Have turned phone off and powered up numerous times to no avail.  Any suggestions would be appreciated...

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello and welcome to the Fitbit Community @Jameson_Tobin 

I understand you’re having difficulty setting an alarm. I would delete the alarm and reset it. Please look here for great instructions and tips for Alarms: https://help.fitbit.com/articles/en_US/Help_article/1868/?q=Alarm&l=en_US&fs=Search&pn=1

If you feel the timezone is in question please look here to make sure your timezone is set to automatic:

1. open fitbit app

2. Tap profile picture on upper left corner of your screen 

3. Scroll to and tap advanced setting

4. Ensure time zone is enabled to “Set Automatically”

5. Tap the word “Today” at the bottom of your screen

6. Sync your device 

😃 Hopefully this answers your question 

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Hello @vtbydie, have a warm welcome to the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board. Smiley Happy

I appreciate your participation in the Forums and for sharing your experience with us. I would also like to thank you for having tried to troubleshoot this situation on your side. At this moment I would like to suggest you to go to the Device Settings in the online Dashboard and click on your device. Then, tap on Alarms and remove all the alarms showing up here. 

After that, sync your Fitbit device through the Fitbit app and try to add a new alarm from here. 

I hope this can be helpful, if there's anything else we can do for you, please feel free to reply. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello, I recently purchased a fitbit inspire and I set an alarm for 6:40 and on the fit bit it says the alarm is set for 1:40, I have deleted and recreated the alarm and it is in the write time zone, does anyone have any ideas?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello and welcome to the Fitbit Community @Jameson_Tobin 

I understand you’re having difficulty setting an alarm. I would delete the alarm and reset it. Please look here for great instructions and tips for Alarms: https://help.fitbit.com/articles/en_US/Help_article/1868/?q=Alarm&l=en_US&fs=Search&pn=1

If you feel the timezone is in question please look here to make sure your timezone is set to automatic:

1. open fitbit app

2. Tap profile picture on upper left corner of your screen 

3. Scroll to and tap advanced setting

4. Ensure time zone is enabled to “Set Automatically”

5. Tap the word “Today” at the bottom of your screen

6. Sync your device 

😃 Hopefully this answers your question 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you for your post and guidance. Success at last!

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer

Happy to see you up and running again @vtbydie! 😃

Best Answer
0 Votes