Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

All-Day Sync is not working in the app

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have an iPhone 6 with iOS 10.2.1 and  Fitbit app version 2.33.1.  The All-Day Sync feature stopped working.  

My Blaze only syncs when I open the app, and it is connected 24/7 to my phone via bluetooth.

Please help. 

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
8 REPLIES 8

I had the same problem.

Got my weekly fitbit-report in my e-mail, and it only had data for monday.

It usually synced itself (as it should) every day, which gave me a report with actual content and meaning.

It synced when I opened the iOS-app.

I'd like a better report for last week. Can this be produced?

Nice to get some kind of answer/solution to this.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Exact same problem I'm having, it's very frustrating. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

In my fit bit green light does not blink

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Elliomcmh, it's great to see you around. @MatsBoogie and @Greenlightdoesn, have a warm welcome to the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board! Smiley Happy

@Elliomcmh and @MatsBoogie, have you tried to restart your tracker lately? If so, my suggestion would be resetting All-Day Sync on the Fitbit app:

1. Disable All-Day Sync on the Fitbit app
  2. Sync your tracker manually
  3. Force-close the app it by double tapping the home button and swiping it up. 
  4. Open the Fitbit app once again and enabling All-Day Sync. 

@Greenlightdoesn, which tracker are you currently using? Have you restarted your tracker lately? If so, please go to the Device Settings on your online Dashboard and check that Heart Rate is set to AUTO or ON. If it's set up to one of those options, let's restart the heart rate by performing the following cycle:

1. Set Heart Rate to OFF
  2. Sync your tracker manually
  3. Set Heart Rate to ON
  4. Sync again.
  5. Set Heart Rate to AUTO

If you're still not able to see the heart rate light blinking, please let me know.

I hope this can be helpful, if there's anything else I can do for you, feel free to reply! Smiley Wink

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer

Resetting the tracker DID NOT WORK.   This is extremely frustrating.   On my weekly report, it showed that I only had 8,000 steps, it should have been  between 50,000 - 70,000.  I expect more from a $200 tracker.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi,

thanks for the tip.
I just made the changes in the app that you suggested, and now I'm going to give it a day or two. Maybe even a week to make sure I don't open the Fitbit-app (and therefore sync it manually).

See you in a week, I guess.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Elliomcmh and @MatsBoogie, I hope you're doing well, thanks for taking the time to reply! Smiley Happy

@Elliomcmh, are you still experiencing inconveniences with All-day sync? If so, I would like to recommend setting up your tracker as a new device to reset the connection between your Blaze and your phone. 

To set up your tracker as a new device:

1. Open the Fitbit app and tap on the Account symbol at the top right corner of the screen, then tap on "Set up a New Device"
  2. Choose your tracker and follow the onscreen instructions to continue
  3. When the app asks you to replace your current tracker, please replace it and continue with the process.

Now, in regards of your weekly report, would it be possible for you to reply with a screenshot of the email you received and a screenshot of your stats on the Fitbit app? That will help me investigate this further. 

@MatsBoogie, thanks for following my suggestions, in case All-day sync is still not working, please try to set up your tracker as a new device following the instructions above and let me know if you're still experiencing the same issues. Additionally, if there's anything else I can do for you, please feel free to reply! Smiley Wink

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi,

the All-Day sync-fix has now been tried many, many times over.
It works for a bit, but suddenly you get "empty reports".
This is not at all what you expect from this kind of product. 

I have added a screenshot of my last report.
Also I am currently trying the whole "establishing new device approach", so we'll see how this goes.

Fitbit_Email.JPG

Best Answer
0 Votes