Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

All-Day Sync won't work

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My charge 2 will not all day sync. It says it needs to be connected to Bluetooth, but it is. I have an iPhone. I’ve had it since April. It always synced until sometime in July 

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Welcome to the Fitbit Community @Mimi_jbjr! I'd like to suggest you to try the following steps one-by-one:

• Make sure that your Fitbit app is up-to-date
  • Turn off All-Day Sync
  • Log out from your Fitbit app
  • Force quit the app
  • Restart your tracker 
  • Turn off the Bluetooth
  • Shut off your phone and turn it on after 1-2 minutes
  • Turn on the Bluetooth
  • Log back into your Fitbit app
  • Enable All-Day sync

I've moved your post to the iOS App as there are more chances to get related replies here.

I hope this can be helpful, if there's anything else I can do for you, please feel free to reply. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks! I think I have it fixed now. ‘Forgot’ my device on Bluetooth & force closed app. Went back in & paired again. Seems to be working so far!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Awesome @Mimi_jbjrRobot Very Happy I'm glad to hear that this issue was solved after forgetting your tracker on your phone's Bluetooth settings. Thanks for sharing the steps that worked for you, I'm sure this will help other users who may be having the same inconvenience. 

In case you have some spare time, I would like to invite you to visit our Discussions board where you will find great tips and encouragement from other members and if there's anything else I can do for you, please keep me posted!

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Don't set it up in sync all day. You don't needed and your health will thank you. Bluetooth in your neck 24 hours/day 7 days/week?

Sync when you need 😉

Best Answer
0 Votes