Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alta HR not syncing.

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Altahr is not syncing. I tried restarting everything and also tried adding it again (replacing) as a new device. It is not appearing when Bluetooth searches for it. So it seems the Bluetooth on my Fitbit is t working. I did all that MarcoGfitmbit recommended and no dice. 

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello @Sanmauser, thanks for replying, I hope you're having a great day. Smiley Happy

Please note that in the app Dashboard, when you swipe to check previous days's information, only the main tile (steps, distance, calories burned, active minutes and floors) will show you that information. The others tiles will only show you the information from previous days when you tap on them, as you have already noticed with the sleep tile. This is how the app works and is intended.

I hope this resolves your inquiry, if there's anything else I can do for you, please feel free to reply, I'll be happy to help. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Hello @Sanmauser, have a warm welcome to the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board. Smiley Happy

Please note that your tracker will not appear on the Bluetooth settings on your phone unless you set up Notifications or All-day Sync. You mentioned you've tried to set up your tracker as a new device, was your tracker able to set up again? I understand you have tried the troubleshooting steps I've provided on a previous post, so at this moment I would like to suggest you to uninstall the app and reinstall it back, then try to sync your tracker again. 

Please give it a try and keep me posted, I'll be happy to continue helping you. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
I uninstalled/reinstalled and still not working. I do now have my data
because I’ve been syncing with my old phone so the data showed up however,
it still doesn’t sync with my new phone.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Sanmauser, I hope you're doing well, thanks for taking the time to reply. Smiley Happy

I appreciate you have tried my latest recommendations. As you're still able to sync with your old phone, its seems your tracker still has a Bluetooth link to it which is preventing the Alta HR from syncing with your new phone. At this moment, I would like to suggest you to go to the Bluetooth settings on your old phone and check if your tracker is on the list of paired devices. If it is, tap on it and select Forget this Device. Then, turn off the old phone and try to sync with the new one. In order to establish a new Bluetooth link to the new phone, set up Notifications by going to Account > Alta HR > Notifications and enable them, you will be asked to "Pair" your tracker to the phone, once you do the link will be established.

I hope this can be helpful, give it a try and let me know the outcome! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

It worked mostly. Every night has the same exact time for sleeping on the dashboard page. When I click for details, I see the variety in time/patterns that happens every night but on the dash, it is the exact same amount of time.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Sanmauser, thanks for replying, I hope you're having a great day. Smiley Happy

Please note that in the app Dashboard, when you swipe to check previous days's information, only the main tile (steps, distance, calories burned, active minutes and floors) will show you that information. The others tiles will only show you the information from previous days when you tap on them, as you have already noticed with the sleep tile. This is how the app works and is intended.

I hope this resolves your inquiry, if there's anything else I can do for you, please feel free to reply, I'll be happy to help. 

Best Answer
0 Votes