Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Charge won’t sync to Apple 5S phone

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

The app is not syncing just runs to halfway and goes no further. Kindly upgrade your IOS app which is slower than slow and everytime you upgrade it is actually a downgrade cause some notifications and features stop working

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hello @Slowerthanslow, thanks for joining the Fitbit Community, it's always a pleasure to say hi to new members in the Community. Smiley Happy

First of all I would like to appreciate your feedback and insight about the Fitbit app. Have you restarted your tracker and your phone already? If so, I would like to suggest you to enable All-day Sync to improve the way the tracker communicates with your phone. 

To enable All-day Sync, go to the Fitbit app, then tap on Account > Your tracker and scroll down until you find the All-day Sync option. Please enable it and check if this improves the speed on which the tracker syncs with the app. 

I hope this can be helpful, give it a try and keep me posted in case you need anything else! 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi I did not use your suggestions as had already done the steps suggested before I reported my issue.

However it is working again due to a Fitbit update.

Moderator Edit: Format.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Slowerthanslow, I hope you're doing well, thanks for taking the time to reply and let me know your tracker is working again after the latest app update.

In case you have some spare time, I would like to invite you to visit our Discussions board where you will find great tips and encouragement from other members and if there's anything else I can do for you, please keep me posted!

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes