Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alta HR won’t display 4-digit code

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

This is my first time connecting a device to my phone and it connects on my phone’s end but will not display a 4-digit code on the screen for me to connect the device. It only displays the url of the fitbit setup website repeatedly. I have restarted the device, my phone, multiple times and am still having this issue, any advice would be appreciated because I am getting frustrated. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Hi @seashore01  you following the instructions on this page? click to read

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes, I have been trying for an hour. The Alta is turned on and it connects to my phone, but does not display the 4-digit code and it just displays the url before turning off again. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Your iOS needs to be at least 13 or higher.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer

I have ios15.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for your assistance @Odyssey13. It's nice to see new faces around @seashore01.

I appreciate the details shared in your post and the troubleshooting tried so far. To work on this together, may I know if your phone is able to find your Fitbit device within the Fitbit app? Did you select the correct Fitbit device? If you have the Fitbit Alta HR make sure that you select this, instead of Alta, also I suggest making sure there is not any other Fitbit device near by, since the code might be sent to a different tracker. 

Catch you later. 

Cindy|Community Moderator| Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution!
Best Answer