Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Luxe replacement order

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I ordered a Luxe and the screen stopped working within the first 30 days.   I was busy so by the time I tried to return it to Amazon I was a day past the deadline.   I reached out to Fitbit and after several calls, submitting a video and multiple emails with customer support I was told they would send a replacement.   That was on September 13.   It’s been a month and I’ve heard nothing - no shipping notice and no response to my several Emails regarding its status.  Any ideas about how to proceed?

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi there @CynthiaGB

Thanks for the detailed information shared. I understand how frustrating this matter can be for you. Upon checking with our Support team, I was told that your replacement was sent the same day that you were in contact with them, if you have not received the order and you don't have any update from them, let's try to contact them back, by phone or chat to get a faster response. Click here to get connected.

See you around. 

Cindy|Community Moderator| Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution!
Best Answer