Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

App Hasn’t Updated

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello, me and my partner are avid Fitbit team mates. We use the app several times a day. His one got a new layout about 2-3 weeks ago and mine still hasn’t. I’ve been visiting the store everyday and got nothing. We have the exact same phone as we got them at the same time and no idea why mine won’t update. He said a message just popped up asking if he wanted to try the new layout. I haven’t had it and the screenshots for the app on the App Store are of the new layout. I’ve deleted the app a few times and re downloaded it but I still can’t get the update. The app also won’t sync with my Fitbit anymore either. Every 3-4 days it might let me sync and I’ve noticed it’s  only been since my partner got the update and I haven’t. 

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

The update seems to be still rolling out. We need to have our app on a fairly recent version in order to use the new version but upgrading the app isn't what triggers the update. The rollout process seems to select a random group of people and enable the update on the server side. 

So, once we have the app updated all we can do is wait for it to arrive - nothing we do will speed it up.

Best Answer
0 Votes