Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I don't like the new layout on the Dashboard.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I hate the layout of the updated app/dashboard... specifically the community section. I understand how all the communities and support can be helpful for some, but I hate that I have to go through the feed to get to my friend list. They need to change it back or give an option to view the friend list first when I go to the community tab. All the feeds and groups completely turn me off!

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject / Format / Word Choice.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hello @KellySiobhán, have a warm welcome to the Fitbit Community, it's nice to have you on board. Smiley Happy

We really appreciate our members's input and feedback and I would like to thank you for yours. I understand you're not very fond about the new Community Tab and the way friends and groups are currently organized. Our team is always looking to improve the Fitbit experience and and I would like to encourage you check this post by @DerrickS, where our members can provide their feedback and insight about the new Dashboard layout.

I hope this can be helpful, if there's anything else I can do for you, please keep me posted. Smiley Wink

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes