Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

App Notifications list is empty

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi!

i know is an old topic but I’ve just got my charge 4 and I have the same problems. I’ve already done everything…even turned to English (I’m in Brazil so I use Portuguese) and the app list doesn’t show the apps. In fact, yesterday the app updated to last version of charge 4 and today only zoom appears in the list of the apps notifications. I can’t receive messages or WhatsApp. 
I’ve already tried everything. I’ve updated the IOS, the Fitbit app, the device, I’ve restarted the device, I’ve turned on and off the Bluetooth notifications system and it’s the same.

Hope someone can help me.

thanks

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi there @ssoublin

It's nice to see you in the Fitbit Community. Thanks for taking the time to share what you've experienced with the notifications in the Fitbit app and for all the troubleshooting tried prior posting. I recommend doing the following: 

1. Make sure the Fitbit app is updated, a new version was released a few days ago. For more information, see How do I use the Fitbit app?
  2. Log out from the Fitbit app.
  3. Force quit the Fitbit app.
  4. Reboot your phone.
  5. Open the Fitbit app and log back in to your account and check if app notifications are now listed. 

If the issue persists, let's try to set up the Charge  4 as new device: 

• Tap the Today tab and tap your profile picture.
  • Tap Set Up a Device.
  • Choose your device and follow the on-screen instructions to continue. 
  • Set up the notifications again 

On a side note, I've moved your post to this thread so we can keep our forums organized.

Hope this helps. 

Cindy|Community Moderator| Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution!
Best Answer
0 Votes