Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

App and Fitbit stuck on yesterday

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My FITBIT Blaze is stuck on yesterday. I connected my arial scale and did a software update and this morning the fitbit , the app nothing wants to update to today.. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

@SuzanneP

I know you said "Blaze" but you posted in the iOS app section, so I am hoping it is really the app that is stuck.

I am going to ask a silly question. Is it possible that you either scrolled back a day to look at yesterday or did it by accident?

I know for a fact that if you do that, you can force a sync and do lots of things like log food and the top section with the "main goals" will stay at "Yesterday". The heart rate tile will continue to update if your device supports it and the hourly goal tile will update, but until you scroll forward you will be stuck in "Yesterday".

Kinda like Fitbit's version of "Ground Hog Day".

RETIRED Enterprise Computing / "IT Guy" - Southern California - Marine Staff Sergeant 1970-78
Apple Watch 6 - iPhone 8 (iOS 16.6) - FitBit app 3.87 - MacBook Air (macOS Catalina)
Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi no when connecting the scale and doing the update my settings was moved to Canada time zone where As I am in South Africa. So changed that and all is well again.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes
And I posted in the ios section because my fitbit is connected to my iphone and mac. It seems that you may think that I am tech illiterate? This is my third fitbit and nothing like this has ever happened before. But it seems to be a problem with the update.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

@SuzanneP wrote:
And I posted in the ios section because my fitbit is connected to my iphone and mac. It seems that you may think that I am tech illiterate? 

Sent from my iPhone

@SuzanneP -

No. No. No.

I wasn't thinking anything like that at all.

I am very tech literate. In fact, I built most of my own computer systems from components for nearly 20 years and taught myself to program over 35 years ago and have been supporting my family developing applications since then.

And I still miss the silly things sometimes when things aren't going the "same way they always have". 

RETIRED Enterprise Computing / "IT Guy" - Southern California - Marine Staff Sergeant 1970-78
Apple Watch 6 - iPhone 8 (iOS 16.6) - FitBit app 3.87 - MacBook Air (macOS Catalina)
Best Answer
0 Votes