Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

App and Water Logging Issues

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My charge HR has not been syncing with the app. I have had to restart my phone every day in order to get my fitbit to sync with my phone. 

Also, when I log my water, it sometimes doesn't show up in the app. So what I have been doing is making two logs for the same amount of water. For example, if I drink 1300 mL of water, that's two 650 mL bottles. When I go to log my water consumption as two-650 mL portions, it only recognizes one portion; so I have been putting three 650 mL portions in to get to the 1300 mL. But then sometimes I go back and look at it, and the app decides to accept all three 650 mL portions? I hope this makes sense; it's pretty hard to explain. This just started happening a few weeks ago, around the same time that I had issues with syncing. Any ideas?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Welcome to the Community @marsack. I would like to know if you keep having problems syncing your tracker and with the Fitbit app? If you do, I recommend following Syncing Troubleshoot and about the water, are you receiving any kind of error at the moment of doing this? In the meantime, you can log the water from a computer by doing the following:

1. Click Log

2. Click Food

3. Scroll down to Water

4. Enter your information

5. Click Log it

Hope to hear from you soon. Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes