Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

App continues to request pairing but never pairs.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi, my new Versa is pairing with the app I have transferred faces, tested find my phone, and my stats appear in app along with the current battery life so it seems to be synced. However the app does not push notifications and constantly ask to pair with watch or to start pairing. Clicking on either of these does nothing and continues not to push notifications to watch. I’ve shut off, restarted, disconnected, reconnected everything. 

What should I Do?

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

@Gbkeller -

You say the device is paired and yet is contstantly requesting to the paired. Are you sure it is paired or just connected.

Does the bluetooth settings screen show the information icon after the device name (an "I" with a circle around it) or is it missing as shown below. If so, the device IS NOT paired, but only connected.

IMG_0200.jpeg

My previous Versa 2 never paired and after 6 months I gave up and went for an in-warranty replacement. All is good now for 17 days and counting.

RETIRED Enterprise Computing / "IT Guy" - Southern California - Marine Staff Sergeant 1970-78
Apple Watch 6 - iPhone 8 (iOS 16.6) - FitBit app 3.87 - MacBook Air (macOS Catalina)
Best Answer
0 Votes

@MrMarv 
Ahhhhh did not know that. Thank you!

Best Answer
0 Votes