Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

App crashes when scrolling

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

When scrolling in the app, the app crashes abs closes as soon as I get to the sleep score data. Please help!!

Best Answer
11 REPLIES 11

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @Veefox11.

Thank you for informing us about the issues you experienced with your Fitbit app.

I noticed that you've been in touch with Customer Support. I'm pretty sure they will do their best to provide a high level of support. Thank you for your patience while dealing with this situation.

Have a nice day.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

Best Answer
0 Votes
Text support could not help me with my app problem. I am waiting for
someone to contact me via email according to the technician.
Best Answer

I am having the same problem. For me it started today after a run. I think it crashes when you scroll on the today tab to show exercises. I note that this is my first run after updating to the new iOS version. I do not want to uninstall the app or unlink my Charge 5 as I want the GPS data for that run. 

Tech support also could not help me and said they would escalate through email. We did everything I had done again like rebooting and even uninstalled and reinstalled the app without losing the link to the Fitbit. We’ll see what the dev team says…

Both support people were good. 

This morning everything started working fine. I have no email from support so I don’t know if they did something or if some stuck sync just finished. My run from yesterday is present and accurate. We’ll see how it works today. 

Moderator edit: format

Best Answer
My app started working again on Tuesday .The only thing is, it still
crashes if i go back to check Sunday's stats. Who knows, they never got
back to me about the issue.
Best Answer

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @Rambo80.

I'm glad to hear that your Fitbit app is working fine again.

Our team is aware of an issue with the Fitbit app crashing on iOS devices and is working on a fix. Once any update be available it should be communicated in this thread as soon as possible.

Have a nice day.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm having exactly the same problem = instant iOS app crashing is resolved but still crashes when i go back to Wed 15 June history...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @Numptyville.

Our team is still working to resolve crashing issues with the Fitbit app. Thank you for your patience while dealing with this situation.

Hope to get it fixed soon.

Have a nice day.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I’ve had this Sense for only a few days and suddenly today the Fitbit app on my Apple phone has started crashing  as soon as I try to scroll.  I’ve rebooted my phone and deleted and reinstalled the app with no luck.
Looks like from this thread, tech has no answers so I guess I’ll just  hope it resolves itself after  today as it has for others. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
It took a couple of days and it worked fine again.
Best Answer

This is what started happening to me this morning. Can click on everything but it crashes when I try to scroll the Today page. I’ve updated my phone, updated the app, deleted and reinstalled the app. Still won’t work. Very frustrating. iPhone 11 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I found the solution! Delete your sleeptracking of this day on the Fitbit-dashboard in the webbrowser… and the app will work again! 

Best Answer
0 Votes