Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

App crashes

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

When I go into the settings section, the app crashes every time I touch the sync section. This means I can’t get past it to change the clock face or make any changes. If I touch the today page when it’s syncing, it crashes. Otherwise it’s working fine.

Best Answer
6 REPLIES 6

Try clearing the cache and restarting the phone

In Android phone Settings *

Apps

Fitbit

Storage - clear cache [not data]

Force Fitbit shutdown

[though it doesn't seem to fully]

Log back in to the Fitbit app

*Quick Shortcut: Press and hold the Fitbit launch icon, then App info [on some phones]

Or for IOS uninstall/reinstall the Fitbit App, and redo notification setup.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer

Hi @Desertcarr I assume that you are referring to the settings in the Fitbit app on your phone, and not about the settings on your sense. 

If it is the settings in the phone app, that you are asking about, let us know the phone model and I will move the post to the correct board. 

The best step is to remove the app, restart the phone and install a fresh copy of the Fitbit app. 

Best Answer

I have an iPad. Before I posted my question, I deleted the app and reinstalled it. It didn’t change anything.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes, I’m talking about the app on my iPad. I removed the app and reinstalled it. I’ll do it again and make i also restart the iPad.

Best Answer

I deleted the app, restarted the iPad, then reinstalled the app. That seems to have fixed the problem. Thank you very much.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Now the we know what phone/tablet your asking for help with, I've moved your iOS question to the iOS board. 

Best Answer
0 Votes