Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

App doesn't fit correctly on iPad.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

The app looks grainy and doesn't fit the screen for the Fitbit app on the iPad.

Needs update.

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

There is a feature suggestion to have a tablet-friendly version of the app. If you'd like to add your vote you can find it here: https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Feature-Suggestions/iPad-App/idi-p/47815

Note though, fitbit's comment that they don't currently have plans to make this change. 

Best Answer

Hello @SIRIXXMYST, thanks for joining the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board. It's always great to see you too @SteveH, thanks for your insight about this situation. Smiley Happy

@SIRIXXMYST, thanks for bringing this situation to my attention. Tell me, are you seeing the Fitbit app on it's original size (1x) or double-size (2x) in your iPad? This will be very helpful for me to check this further. In the meantime I would like to thank you for the feedback you have provided, our team is always looking to improve the Fitbit app and even though at this moment they're not aiming to release a dedicated iPad app, having this feedback will be very helpful for them to improve the experience of the Fitbit app (for iPhone) on the iPad. 

Thanks for your participation in the Forums, if there's anything else I can do for you, please feel free to reply. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes

There is no longer a 1x or 2x magnification button for the display in IOS 12. I have always used the fitbit app on my iPad with no issues until now. I don’t understand fitbit’s reluctance to develop an iPad app. Apparently a lot of users, like me, prefer to use tablets instead of their phones. Much easier to read, navigate and visit the fitbit communities. This certainly makes the iWatch more attractive to me. 

Best Answer

Hello @SunsetRunner, I hope you're doing well, thanks for joining the conversation. Smiley Happy

I appreciate you have taken the time to share your feedback with us. At this moment I have forwarded the information provided about the Fitbit app on iPad to our team so they can take a better look at this situation. I sincerely apologize for the inconveniences this issue has caused you, once I have more information to share with you about this issue I'll make sure to do it through the official Forums. 

Thanks again for your input and your feedback about this situation, if there's anything else I can do for you or if there's anything else you want to add, please feel free to reply. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes