Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

App doesn't let me input personal data.

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

App won't let me enter my birthdate and height

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello @Smack1234, have a warm welcome to the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board! Smiley Happy

This seems like a very odd situation, are you getting an error message when trying to input your birth-date and height? If so, please reply to me with a screenshot of the error message you're getting so I can check this further. In the meantime, please go to your personal settings on the online Dashboard to complete your personal information.

I hope this can be helpful, if there's anything else I can do for you, please keep me posted. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hello @Smack1234, have a warm welcome to the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board! Smiley Happy

This seems like a very odd situation, are you getting an error message when trying to input your birth-date and height? If so, please reply to me with a screenshot of the error message you're getting so I can check this further. In the meantime, please go to your personal settings on the online Dashboard to complete your personal information.

I hope this can be helpful, if there's anything else I can do for you, please keep me posted. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes