Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

App not updating information correctly.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have a Fitbit Charge and my app isn't updating correctly. My main issue is that when a new day starts the previous day(s) steps and other tools get swiped and goes to 0 but during the same day it syncs correctly and it continues to update. I'm also having an issue with my sleep tracker. It has not been updating at all for the past few nights, even though I've been wearing it through the whole night. (The app says it's synced)  

Has anyone had similar problems? Is there a way to fix the issue? 

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hello @Nicole-g, thanks for joining us, it's great to have you on board the Fitbit Community! Smiley Happy

The Fitbit app always resets the information at midnight, same as your tracker. If you're seeing 0 steps at the beginning of the day, that's perfectly normal. You can still see your previous days's information by swiping the app to the left and tapping on each individual tile. 

Now in regards of your sleep, I would like to suggest you to restart your tracker. If the information of your sleep is still not showing up, it's possible the app is not updating the information correctly, in which case my recommendation would be going to the sleep section on the online Dashboard and check if the information is showing there. If it is, try the following on the Fitbit app.

• Force-close the Fitbit app by double tapping the home button and swiping up the app.
  • Log out from the app, restart your phone and log back in.

I hope this can be helpful, give it a try and keep me posted in case you need anything else! Smiley Wink

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes