Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

App for iOS

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

RE Fitbit app for mobile devices:

I own an iPad mini (latest generation w/current IOS) and 2 Amazon Fire tablets; the Fitbit app is not available for my iPad, only for iPhone and iPod, and when I try to download the Fitbit to either one of my Kindle Fire tablets, the online app store shows that it is not compatible with either one that I own.

Why can't I get the Fitbit app for my iPad? I use the Fitbit Connect/Fitbit website on my Windows 8.1 PC, and I link Fitbit data with SparkPeople.com. It all worked fine until the sleep data format was changed--now I'm up a creek for any good access to Fitbit sleep info. And now we are being told that the ability to see the exact times for awake/restless times will be available on the website "sometime this year?"

I don't have an iPhone...this is not good news!

Moderator edit: edited title for clarity

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Fitbit currently doesn't have an iPad app, but you can install the iPhone version on your iPad. It doesn't look particularly good since it's meant for the smaller phone screen, but it might help you out.
When you're in the app store searching for it, remember to look for apps for iPhone.

Sleep info can be found at www.fitbit.com/sleep in a browser. The exact times are not available anywhere that I can see though.

Hope this helps.

Try again. Fail again. Fail better.
Best Answer
0 Votes