Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

App freezes when selecting the sleep icon

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

For the last few days after syncing my fitbit Charge 3, I can see the hours sleep and my sleep score but I can't click on the sleep icon. When I do it completely freezes the whole app. All other buttons are working fine.

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi @bartlett_r. Welcome on board! It's good to see you here.

Thanks for letting me know about the Fitbit app's behavior. While it's odd that this is only affecting the sleep icon and not the other ones, let's work on this together! Just to confirm, please verify if the Fitbit app is updated to the latest version. Then, I'd recommend to try the following steps:

1. Log out from the Fitbit app.
  2. Force quit the Fitbit app in your phone.
  3. Reboot your phone.
  4. Log back in and tap on the sleep icon to check your details.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Hi @bartlett_r. Welcome on board! It's good to see you here.

Thanks for letting me know about the Fitbit app's behavior. While it's odd that this is only affecting the sleep icon and not the other ones, let's work on this together! Just to confirm, please verify if the Fitbit app is updated to the latest version. Then, I'd recommend to try the following steps:

1. Log out from the Fitbit app.
  2. Force quit the Fitbit app in your phone.
  3. Reboot your phone.
  4. Log back in and tap on the sleep icon to check your details.
Best Answer
0 Votes

I have previously done the force quits which didn’t help. But also doing a phone restart this time has fixed it. Thank you!

Best Answer

This has fixed the freezing problem for me - sign out of Fitbit App, shut down phone, restart and sign back in, as advised above.

Best Answer

Thanks.

This fixed the issue. 🙂

Best Answer

Hi @Paulfit30, welcome on board. @MuGill and @bartlett_r, I hope you're doing well.

Thanks for keeping me updated and for trying the steps suggested above. You did a fantastic job and I'm glad that the Fitbit app is working properly!

In case you have some spare time, I’d like to invite you to visit our Discussion Board where you will find great tips and encouragement from other members and if there's anything else I can do for you, please keep me posted!

Catch you later. 

Best Answer
0 Votes