Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

App is not opening on iphone 5s

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I just got a fitbit alta, but I meet a big problem to setup it with my iphone 5s. I tried to setup it with my ipad 2, it is o.k., only the problem with iphone 5s. Both apple device also in same ios version 10.3.2. When I use the fitbit app on iphone 5s, I click “Join Fitbit’, it only always loading and without show the device list for selection. Even I click the “Log in” and input correct e-mail & password, it also only loading. It seems that it can not be connected with fitbit server. I tried it with Wifi and network, both not o.k.! I also tried to uninstall and install the fitbit app, reset the fitbit alta, both also not o.k.! Anybody can tell me how to solve my problem with iphone 5s. If I can not use the alta with my iphone 5s, it becomes no use! Many thanks for your help in advance!

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hello @hyc. have a warm welcome to the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board! Smiley Happy

It seems odd that the app is not opening on your iPhone 5S as this device is compatible. In this case, please restart your phone and try to open the app again. If that doesn't seem to work, please go to your phone Settings > General > Date & Time and make sure Set Automatically is enabled, then try to open the app again. 

I hope this can be helpful, give it a try and keep me posted in case you need anything else. Smiley Wink

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes