Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exercise tile settings

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Right now, my exercise goal is 10 minutes per session, 3 times per day, for a total of 30 minutes per day. Normally, I do a 10 minute session of aerobics in the morning, and another 10 minutes in the afternoon. Then in the evening, I do a 25 minute program called Classical Stretch (KPBS).  

Smart-track will find my first 10 minute session (usually) and automatically rewards me with a "1 day goal met" on the pentagon in the exercise tile. What I'd *like* it to do, is wait until I have done my third session, to tell me that I met my day's goal.  My problem? I have no idea how to tell the app/dashboard to do that, or if it's even possible yet.  Right now I don't give in to it and think, "Oh, okay, I got my goal for the day", but I can see that a few months down the line, I could slack off and think just that. (I know me.)  

Any ideas, here?

Donna 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hello @DonnaR57, I hope you're having a great day, it's nice to see you around. Smiley Happy

At this moment, once SmartTrack has recorded an exercise, it will fill your quota for the day, even if you exercise more during the day, the app will show the day as completed with the first exercise, it's not possible to change this setting. However, I think this might be a great idea and it might be beneficial for many people, which is why I would like to suggest you to submit it as a suggested feature, where other members of the Community can vote for it and add their comments, this is truly the best way to make your voice heard.

I hope this can be helpful, if there's anything else I can do for you, please feel free to reply. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes