Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

App is not showing information from 4 days last week.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Fitbit captures steps, but frequently does not sync up whole days on iPhone app. Right now it is not showing  4 days from last week. Same happened week before, but those are now showing. What is causing the delay. My weekly report only shows around 8,000 steps, which is ridiculous. 

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hello @Sunstorm, have a warm welcome to the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board. Smiley Happy

This seems like a very odd situation but it's always possible that the app is not updating the information correctly with the one in our servers. In this case I would like to suggest you to go to your online Dashboard and check if the information from previous days's is showing in it. Hover the mouse over today's date, a left arrow will appear and when you click on it you will be able to check previous days's information.

Days.PNG

If the information is showing, please try the following in the Fitbit app:

• Force-close the app by double tapping the home button of your phone and swiping up the app. If this doesn't seem to work:
  • Log out from the app, restart your phone and log back in.

I hope this can be helpful, give it a try and keep me posted in case you need anything else. Smiley Wink

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes