Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

App is not syncing with fitbit flex2

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My dashboard was not showing all activities so done the latest Fitbit update earlier now it won't find the fitbit. Done all the recommended things and done latest iOS update on phone too but still not finding losing the will here can anyone help????

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hello @SharonJ70, thanks for joining us, it's great to have you on board! Smiley Happy

Thanks for letting us know about this issue regarding the app not showing all of your activities. Our engineers are aware of the problem and are working to resolve it as quickly as possible. In the meantime, please go to the Online Dashboard and let me know if you're able to see all your activities there. 

Now, in regards of your Flex 2 not syncing, I would to suggest the following:

1. Restart your tracker
  2. Restart your phone
  3. Turn off Bluetooth for 15 seconds and then turn it back on. 

If your tracker is still not syncing, my recommendation would be setting up your tracker as a new device to reset the connection between the your mobile device and the tracker; don't worry, the information stored in your account so far won't get deleted. 

To set up your tracker as a new device:

1. Go to the Bluetooth settings on your phone, check if your tracker is on the list of paired devices; if it is, tap on it and select Forget this Device.
  2. Open the Fitbit app and tap on the Account tab at the bottom of the screen, then tap on "Set up a New Device"
  3. Choose your tracker and follow the onscreen instructions to continue
  4. When the app asks you to replace your current tracker, please replace it and continue with the process.

I hope this can be helpful, give it a try and keep me posted in case you need anything else! Smiley Wink

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you for your help MarcoGFitbit I restarted the tracker once I found how to do it on the help section and followed your first set of suggestions and all is working fine and it seems to be logging everything as and when it should! A happy fitbit user once more!!!
Best Answer
0 Votes