Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

App keeps crashing

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Every time I go into my app it kicks me out. I can see my steps at the top but then cannot scroll down to anything else so I’m now unable to see my sleep, heart rate, log water etc. Please don’t tell me to log out of everything, turn off my phone, clear cache, uninstall etc etc etc. I have done everything possible and it’s still not working properly. You still haven’t fixed the issue of constantly connecting/disconnecting either and as a premium subscriber it is simply not good enough. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi, thank you for all the details provided about this issue you're experiencing with the Fitbit app and for confirming that you already tried a few troubleshooting steps, @Mamfy.  

Regarding the problem with the Bluetooth disconnecting constantly and with the iOS app crashing constantly, I want to let you know that the team is already aware of this problem and they continue to work to find a solution as soon as possible, but we haven't received other updates for the moment. All this information has been escalated to the team so they can look into it and any updates about this will be shared in the forums as soon as they're available. 

See you around. 

Davide | Italian and English Community Moderator, Fitbit

Ti invito a partecipare nelle nostre discussioni! Commenti

Best Answer
0 Votes