Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

App login/download issues

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi all,

i've been being logged out of the app over the last few weeks. I followed advice and it seemed to fix. The other day I couldn't log back in so deleted and tried to reinstall the app. Now it won't download at all. I can update, delete/download other apps but this one just sits there "waiting". I am operating on IOS 10.3.1. There is an IOS update available but I don't want to download it until they work out a few issues. Any ideas?

cheers 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hello @SusieMaggie, have a warm welcome to the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board. Smiley Happy

Thanks for bringing this to my attention, are you getting an error when trying to download the Fitbit app? Have you restarted your phone and tried to download the app afterwards? If so, please reply to me with a screenshot of the error message you're getting when trying to download the app so I can check this further. 

Please note that the Fitbit app has been optimized to work with the latest OS in your phone so if you haven't updated in a long time that might explain the issues you're currently experiencing. We do recommend having the latest OS in order for the app to work without inconveniences. 

I hope this can be helpful, give it a try and keep me posted in case you need anything else. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes