Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

App not adding calories from exercise to daily caloric total.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hey! So as of today, my app is no longer tallying my logged exercise with my daily burned. Every other time Ive added in exercise it will show my heart rate and calories burned etc, and it gets added to my TDEE but it is no longer adding to my TDEE. I think the app is bugged because it was showing up earlier this evening in the TDEE but not in my calorie goal, and then i restarted the app and tracker and it dropped 300 cal off my TDEE and i cant seem to fix it. Tried re logging, restarting, everything. Any advice??

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Mine has been doing this since June 13th but I either get denial of an issue or they tell me they are awake but nothing is getting fixed 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @KatherynRena, have a warm welcome to the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board. It's nice to see you too @KLBooze, I hope you're doing well. Smiley Happy

Thanks for bringing this situation to my attention. Tell me, is this the first time you've experienced this situation? Have you updated the Fitbit app recently? If so, I would like to gather some information from you so I can check this further:

• iPhone model you're currently using.
  • OS version running on your phone.
  • App version installed on your phone (go to Account > Help to get it)
  • Screenshots of your exercises not counted and the daily caloric total

Thanks for your patience and understanding, I'll be waiting for your reply. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes