Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

App not downloading on iPhone 6

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Purchased anAlta HR for my daughter to use whilst on holiday in Spain didn't have time to download app before flying .

unable to download app

is this because we are in Spain or is there a problem?

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hello @GeoffCamm, have a warm welcome to the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board. Smiley Happy

This seems like a very odd situation, as even if you change countries, the iTunes account linked to the iPhone won't and the Fitbit app should be available and able to download. Are you getting an error message when trying to download the app or it is not appearing when searching for it? 

In this case I would like to ask you to get a screenshot of the App Store of the phone where you're trying to download the app so I can check this further. Thanks for your patience and understanding, I'll be waiting for your reply. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes

Marco

had many conversations with Apple!

the solution was to download the app via iTunes after purchase.

for some unknown reason downloading via wifi was not working.

to be honest I think this was an iPhone fault.

anyway my daughter has now joined us in the Fitbit club

thanks for your assistance.Geoff

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @GeoffCamm, thanks for taking the time to reply, I hope you're having a great day. I'm very glad to know that your issue has now been resolved and that your daughter is now part of the Fitbit family! Smiley Happy

In case you have some spare time, I would like to invite you to visit our Discussions board where you will find great tips and encouragement from other members and if there's anything else I can do for you, please keep me posted! Smiley Wink

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes