Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

App not showing HR accurately

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have an inspire HR and an iPhone. I’ve made sure I updated to the latest version on both items. 

my Fitbit is tracking my heart rate just fine. It is also syncing to the app for steps, sleep, the graph for heart rate throughout the day. 

however, the dashboard is static for my current heart rate. It’s stuck on 71. It’s also saying that my resting heart rate is 71 but I know it isn’t because when I wake up in the morning it’s in the low 60s.

solutions I’ve tried:

1 changing the clock face on my Fitbit. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn’t, but when it does the app always stops working in a couple of hours. 
2 deleting my app and restoring it. Sometimes works, most of the time it doesn’t. 
3 resetting my Fitbit and repairing the Bluetooth connection. Works most of the time and then app stops working in a couple of hours. 

this all started when I did the latest update to the app. Something is buggy and it’s very frustrating that I cannot get an accurate record of my resting heart rate.

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @CNewman.

I am sorry to hear about the frustration this situation has caused. Thanks for trying to troubleshoot this issue. I could see that you got in touch with our Support team about this. Since they have already all the details and special tools to continue assisting you, I've sent this information to them and they will be contacting you soon. Please keep an eye on your inbox for further instructions.

You can find more information about tracking your heart rate at How do I track heart rate with my Fitbit device?

I'll be around if you have any questions. 

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you!

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone
Best Answer