Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

App not showing previous days's information.

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi. 

In the app while all the tiles show history - sleep, etc - the back arrow for yesterday's data, or earlier, is greyed out. I can't see or scroll back to my history for steps, stairs etc at all. The upload is also greyed out. 

This is not pleasing! I like being able to compare data and the fact it's there but greyed out is telling me it should be possible. 

Any advice most gratefully received. Thanks

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello @Bwah, I hope you're having a great day, thanks for taking the time to reply! Smiley Happy

Thanks for sharing your screenshot. It seems everything's normal with the app but if you're still not able to swipe right to check previous days's information, I would like to suggest the following:

• Force-close the Fitbit app by double tapping the home button, then swipe the app up
  • Log out from the Fitbit app, restart your phone and log back in. 

Please give it a try and let me know the outcome! Smiley Wink

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hello @Bwah, thanks for joining the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board! Smiley Happy

This seems like a very odd situation, usually when swiping right, the Fitbit app will show you the stats from previous days on the main tile (steps, distance, calories burned, floors and active minutes). If it's showing grayed out, please reply to me with a screenshot of your Dashboard so I can check this further. 

Thank you for your patience and understanding, I'll be waiting for your reply! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi

screenshot below  it just doesn't swipe to another day at all. 

thanks 

IMG_0244.PNG

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Bwah, I hope you're having a great day, thanks for taking the time to reply! Smiley Happy

Thanks for sharing your screenshot. It seems everything's normal with the app but if you're still not able to swipe right to check previous days's information, I would like to suggest the following:

• Force-close the Fitbit app by double tapping the home button, then swipe the app up
  • Log out from the Fitbit app, restart your phone and log back in. 

Please give it a try and let me know the outcome! Smiley Wink

Best Answer
0 Votes

Oh FAB! That's worked, thank you!

Best Answer
0 Votes