Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please enable quick replies for notifications on the Blaze

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

se title! 🙂 

Moderator Edit: Format.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello @calum2209, it's a pleasure for me to welcome you to the Fitbit Community, it's nice to see new faces around! Smiley Happy

We really appreciate our members's input and feedback and I would like to thank you for yours. Our team is always looking to improve the Fitbit experience which is why I would like to suggest checking @KeithPNW's suggested idea to implement this feature in a future update. Please feel free to add your vote and comment, this is truly the best way to make your voice heard and get the attention from our development team. 

I hope this can be helpful, if there's anything else I can do for you, please keep me posted! Smiley Wink

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Hello @calum2209, it's a pleasure for me to welcome you to the Fitbit Community, it's nice to see new faces around! Smiley Happy

We really appreciate our members's input and feedback and I would like to thank you for yours. Our team is always looking to improve the Fitbit experience which is why I would like to suggest checking @KeithPNW's suggested idea to implement this feature in a future update. Please feel free to add your vote and comment, this is truly the best way to make your voice heard and get the attention from our development team. 

I hope this can be helpful, if there's anything else I can do for you, please keep me posted! Smiley Wink

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer