Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

App not showing resting heart rate

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My app stopped tracking my resting heart rate about 20days ago. I tried every single solution I found on the web and on the forums. Even did a factory reset. Deleting app etc. nothing. 

Anyone got another idea?

Best Answer
6 REPLIES 6

@FabseM Do you have the resting heart rate tile in the app? Or is that what’s missing?

Heather | Community Council | Eastern Shore, AL
Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.
Best Answer
Hi, yeah everything active.
Weirdly it started working again yesterday. Out of nowhere.
Maybe after the factory reset it took longer to connect fully again.

Sent from Outlook for iOS<>
Best Answer

I have the identical issue. It stopped reported the resting heart rate  for 4 days then showed up again for 2 days. Now it’s missing again for past 3 day’s. How did you do the factory reset? 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Settings > About Versa 3 > Factory Reset

Sent from Outlook for iOS<>
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks. I have a Charge 5, so it was slightly different. Settings> Display Settings > Device Info> Clear User Data  

Hopefully it does the trick.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

I recently updated from an iPhone 7 LTE to a iPhone SEGEN3 5G. I lost the heart rate numbers when I changed phones. I am a blind user, and the voiceover software provided by Apple on the iPhone was unable to read the data. I took a screenshot and found that the numbers were there, and realize this was a similar problem to others. I have experienced with the Fitbit iOS application. What is available to sighted users is not always available to the blind and reading disabled, who use voiceover software to get information from the iOS screens. 

Best Answer
0 Votes