Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

App not showing steps or silent alarms.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

App no longer shows steps and I have no access to my silent alarms.  Tried deleting and reinstalling, setting up device again, etc, nothing changes it.  Tried editing display but steps no longer an option.  Using iPhone.  Customer service is no help, just wants me try try the same steps I’ve already done.  Problem started this week.

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Was one of the things that customer services suggested a restart of your fitbit?

If so, how many times did you try it? It's known to not always work and it's recommended to try it at least 3 times.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Davisjeannette, have a warm welcome to the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board. It's nice to see you too @SteveH, thanks for all your help. Smiley Happy

@Davisjeannette, I appreciate you have brought this to my attention and for letting me know the troubleshooting steps you've tried so far. If you have restarted your Fitbit tracker as @SteveH mentioned with no success, I would like to ask you for a screenshot of what you're able to see on your app Dashboard and when you try to access the silent alarms. That will be very helpful for me to determine what should we do next. 

Thanks for your patience and understanding, I'll be waiting for your reply. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes