Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New iPhone not syncing information with Fitbit.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I switched iPhones.   Old phone tracked activity minutes on Fitbit when working hard enough to count.  New phone. IPhone 6.  Does not track minutes now!!’   Why?

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject + Format.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hello @meggood, I hope you're doing well, it's nice to see you around the Fitbit Community. Smiley Happy

Thanks for bringing this to my attention. Tell me, do you have a Fitbit device linked to your account or are you using only MobileTrack on your phone? 

If you're using a Fitbit device, please note that it's possible the device still has a Bluetooth connection with your old phone, which is why I would like to suggest you to go to the Bluetooth settings on your phone and check if your tracker is on the list of paired devices. If it is, tap on it and select Forget this Device. Then try to sync again with your new phone. 

If you're using MobileTrack, go to the Fitbit app and tap on Account. If you're not able to see MobileTrack, please set it up again so your phone can start recording your data. To set up MobileTrack, please tap on Account > Set up a New Device and select MobileTrack. Follow the onscreen instructions to continue the process. 

I hope this can be helpful, if there's anything else I can do for you, please feel free to reply. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes