Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'm unable to get in-app Notifications.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Fitbit will vibrate to remin me to step or encourage me to walk a little more to meet my daily target and the same notifications were stored on the app where if I had missed it on my home screen I could read within the notifications page of the app ... however they are no longer stored there and I wondered if that because the area is full?? Is there anyway to delete these older notifications or is there something wrong somewhere? 

Please help 

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hello @Mrs81, thanks for joining the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board. Smiley Happy

I appreciate you have brought this to my attention, please note that based on customer feedback, we stopped showing notifications in the Notification Center. You can continue to receive these notifications as push notifications by turning on Push Notifications in the app under Account > Notifications. Additionally, ensure that Notifications is selected in your iPhone settings. 

Now, when it comes to delete the existing in-app Notifications, at this moment it's not possible to do it, but I would like to encourage you to check @rubyrune's suggested idea to implement this feature in a future update. Feel free to add your vote and comment, this is the best way to make your voice heard.

I hope this resolves your inquiry, if there's anything else I can do for you, please feel free to reply.  

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes