Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

App not syncing or showing tracked food

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello - I've had my inspire 3 for about a week and it's been fine until this morning. The device will not sync with the app (I've tried all the troubleshooting tips, resetting the device, closing the app, turning off/on bluetooth, turning off/on my phone) everything is up to date; the device, the app and my phone. It is clearly still connected to my phone because the app does show my heart rate live from the device - but it won't sync to share tracked data.

Additionally, (unsure if this is directly related or just another issue entirely) the food log in the app is not working correctly. It shows my previous days logs, but the current day is not tracking. If I try to add a food it shows for a split second, and then disappears as if I didn't add anything. The calories in updates to reflect the food I attempted to add, but it will only "remember" the most recent attempt - does not add cumulatively. IE: I can try to add something that is 100 calories, it will show I've taken in those calories, but then if I try to add something that is 50 calories instead of saying 150 it changes to 50. I tried going onto my computer and adding the food through the web based version, but nothing I did there showed up on the app. 

I'm at a loss, and can only assume this is a software or maybe server related issue, but I don't see anyone else commenting that they are having issues. 

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

I'm having the same problem today, have had my Luxe only for a few days now and it will not sync unless I hard restart my phone and even then it's not guaranteed. Tried everything so far, extremely frustrating. I also was only able to log 1 food item this morning, now when I go to search for food items nothing populates and I'm not able to add anything else. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Well, I reached out to support. They had me remove the device and try to reconnect it. Got an error message and couldn't. So They had me log out of the app and force quit. Now I'm in the same boat as some other posts here - can't log back into the app. Waiting to hear from someone who is supposed to e-mail me about the issue. 

Best Answer

Glad to see I’m not the only person with this problem. I’ve had this inspire 3 for three weeks, but don’t go into my office very often. I was in earlier today and was convinced it had something to do with the fact that it wasn’t recognizing a location where I don’t spend much time. Super annoying. I’ve read 6 different things and tried them all. So far zero luck. Food & water log won’t save.

Best Answer
0 Votes