Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

App not updating calories when checking previous days.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have updated by food for today and then realized I had not put in the previous days dinner. I then entered this but when going back to home screen and reviewing yesterday it appeared to only be showing the calories for today although all the food is listed correctly. 

What do I do.  I have not come across this problem before. 

forgot to mention that I deleted the app just in case this might have been a problem, I have also logged out and turned my phone off but this has not solved anything.

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hello @Lulufalldown, thanks for joining us, it's great to have you on board! Smiley Happy

In order to check the stats from previous days on the Food tile, please tap on it. You will be able to see detailed information from previous days in here, that's how the app is designed. When you swipe to see the information from previous days, only the main tile (steps, distance, floors, calories burned and active minutes) will show it. For the other tiles, tap on each one to see detailed information and a graph where you can compare the information between days. 

I hope this resolves your inquiry, if there's anything else I can do for you please keep me posted! Smiley Wink

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes