Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flex - Dashboard not showing steps correctly

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Help! My iphone app dashboard won't show my daily steps (only showing approx 800 steps for the last 3 days). I have this synced with the weight watchers app though, and can see what looks like the correct number of steps on there, which only pulls through when I sync the 2 apps. Why can I see it on Weight watchers app but not on the actual fitbit app?! 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hello @KirstyI30, thanks for joining us, it's great to have you on board! Smiley Happy

How often do you sync your tracker? Have you tried to restart your Flex lately? If so, it's possible the information shown in the Fitbit app is not updating correctly. Please go to your online Dashboard and check if your steps are displaying correctly there. If they are, force-close the Fitbit app by double tapping the home button and swiping up the app. This will refresh the information in case this is the issue affecting the app. If that doesn't seem to do the trick, log out from the app, restart your phone and log back in.

I hope this can be helpful, if there's anything else I can do for you, please feel free to reply! 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes