Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

App not working after iOS update

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi. I updated to iOS 10.3.2 today. Since then my device won't sync so I uninstalled then reinstalled the app. Now it won't let me log in by constantly 'buffering'. I am pretty fed up. I'm a new Fitbit user and yesterday after syncing to the same data as the device I discovered that the data had then changed to what it had been halfway through the day. Am I doing something wrong or does the app need updating to the latest iOS? 

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hello @Themonstersmum, thanks for joining us, it's great to have you on board! Smiley Happy

If you're currently not able to log in to the Fitbit app, this typically occurs when the time on your phone is set manually. To resolve this issue, please go to your phone Settings > General > Date & Time and make sure Set Automatically is enabled. 

If your data is not showing correctly on the Fitbit app, please restart your tracker and your phone and sync once again. Please note that the data might change while the tracker is syncing, you will be able to see the real data once the blue syncing bar has finished. Allow it a couple of minutes for it to finish.

I hope this can be helpful, give it a try and keep me posted in case you need anything else. Smiley Wink

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you, this has fixed it and my app is now working perfectly!

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Themonstersmum, thanks for taking the time to reply, I hope you're having a great day. Smiley Happy

I'm very glad to know your issue has now been resolved. In case you have some spare time, I would like to invite you to visit our Discussions board where you will find great tips and encouragement from other members and if there's anything else I can do for you, please keep me posted!

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes