Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

App seems corrupted and won't synch with Blaze

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I got the message for new firmware and think it installed but also seemed like it didn't finish because I had to restart the Blaze - it is firmware version 17.8.402.1.  I received a new iPhone X and tried to install the App but it seems incomplete or corrupt because it does not have the ability to even try to synch and NOW  understand that Fitbit is not compatible with iPhone X (sorry but my expectations are for companies like Fitbit to stay up with technology that it applies to). I do still have an iPhone 6 Plus which has failed mics and camera but otherwise fully functional - but now when I reinstall the App from the App Store, it appears corrupted and looks the same as on the iPhone X without the control feature and no ability to synch - so why is that ? makes no sense and has nothing to do with the iPhone X - 

this is very disappointing as I do not know why I should bother continuing with Blaze except for the investment I made in buying it and additional bands for it - it wont save my data and has the wrong time on it - Am I expecting too much from Fitbit?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Sorry about your syncing issues, @timpgtimcom But I'm glad you found us here. You are not asking too much but please keep in mind that a good part of the problem - for Fitbit and for other apps - is that Apple keeps releasing different versions of IOS 10 and 11, forcing everyone else to play catch up as quickly as they can. But, that said, I have a couple suggestions.

First, make sure you are on the latest update for the Fitbit app. Then, remove your Fitbit device from the Fitbit app and delete the app. Go into your iPhone settings. Select Bluetooth and Forget the Fitbit device. Then, make sure you are on the latest IOS version. 

Wait a few minutes then reinstall the Fitbit app and set up your device again. It will automatically ask you about pairing it to the iPhone's Bluetooth.

This has worked for others. Hopefully, this will do the trick for you. This process gets all the updates in sync with the others. Please let us know if this works. 

Best Answer