Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

App showing a white screen when opening it.

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

The app is not working.  Lasted synced on 8/25/17 at 9:27 pm.  There is a white screen.  Tried to re-install and it is 'waiting' - for the last 4 hours.  Help.

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject / Format

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions
Problem was resolved. Deleted the App. Turned the phone off. Waited 2
minutes. Turned phone on and Re/installed the App. It works.
--
Sent from Gmail Mobile

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
11 REPLIES 11

I am having the same issue. Thanks for posting. I reinstalled and it is still an issue. Maybe someone out there knows what is going on?

Best Answer

Likewise... have experienced this issue for the past several days.

Best Answer
Problem was resolved. Deleted the App. Turned the phone off. Waited 2
minutes. Turned phone on and Re/installed the App. It works.
--
Sent from Gmail Mobile
Best Answer

LuraJo,

Thanks much for sending the problem resolution. I did get it to work correctly by adjusting a couple "settings," prior to receiving your message. Nevertheless, I still have to do a "reboot" of my iPhone every now 'n then. Therefore, I'm hanging-onto the instructions in your Fitbit message "just in case."

Once again, I appreciate your kind help/advice 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @jess_in_estes and @LuraJo, have a warm welcome to the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board. It's nice to see you around too @SeaDragon17Smiley Happy

@SeaDragon17 and @LuraJo, thanks for taking the time to reply and letting me know your issue has now been resolved. 

@jess_in_estes, please try the steps @LuraJo posted earlier and let me know if you're still experiencing the same issue. 

In case you experience the same situation in the future, please reply to me with the following information so I can check this further:

• Have you updated the Fitbit app lately
  • What version of iOS is your device running?
  • Which iPhone and/or iPad model are you currently using?

Thanks for your patience and understanding. Additionally, if there's anything else I can do for you, please feel free to reply. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer

Hi, I'm having the same problem too, I keep on getting the error unable to download at this time

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Charlotte1867, thanks for joining the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board. Smiley Happy

At this moment and if  you have tried the previous troubleshooting steps, I would like to ask you for the following information so I can forward it:

• Have you updated the Fitbit app lately
  • What version of iOS is your device running?
  • Which iPhone and/or iPad model are you currently using?

That will be very helpful for me to check this further. Thanks for your patience and understanding, I'll be waiting for your reply. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'd usually recommend trying to upgrade your software. Or you can try RecoveryTool Fix Recovery to solve the problem.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I’m getting a white screen and I just got the app and I did what people said uninstalled it and waiting but it’s still the same thing I also turned off Bluetooth help me please 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Protocol screen pops up when click on fitpro app. Doesnt go away. Nowhere to click agree.. just sits there. Grrrrrrrrr☹

Best Answer
0 Votes

I founded it: https://apps.apple.com/app/id1538533657 it great for me. You can be try it.

Best Answer
0 Votes