Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

App shows wrong month and year after update

Ever since the new app version was released, I cannot change my time zone and the app believes it is the wrong month, the wrong year and the wrong clock time. My Fitbit itself is fine. Please please fix this version. It is so annoying.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

Welcome to the community, @jgz999.

Thanks for bringing this to my attention. I understand how you're feeling and I'm sorry this happened to the Fitbit app. To work on this together, may I know if the month and year are incorrect in a specific tile? Or is this affecting the Today screen? Also, by wrong clock time do you mean that your data wasn't recorded in the correct timestamps?

In the meantime, I'd suggest logging out from the Fitbit app, force quitting the Fitbit app and rebooting your phone. Then, log back in to your account and check your data one more time.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello,

Thank you for fixing the benchmark problem it is working now with the new update and I am much the happier for it.

Regards,

Captain Mandrax

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello, I tried logging out, etc three times. Example- this is the current year and the app thinks it includes December

IMG_3800.jpeg

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @jgz999 - did you get the watch in December? Is it possible the display shows a year's worth of data ending in the current month?

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer
0 Votes