Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

App tiles not responding

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have the Charge 4, and have recently started using the FitBit iOS app. Today, I started a run, and had to end it early. I accidently "closed" the app by swiping up after pausing the run, and now I cant add anymore exercise or run info into my app. It is giving me a current HR, and my app is syncing, but none of the sections are usable. I can add more exercise, I can't check my sleep, add any food or water -

Did I break it? I have restarted my phone, but that did not fix anything.

ANY help would be greatly appreciated because I have a Tough Mudder challenge that I'm trying to wrap up and these last few miles MATTER lol.

Moderator edit: subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @BrycetheBearded.

I appreciate your participation in the Forums and sharing the issue you're experiencing with your Fitbit app. Thanks for trying to resolve this, I understand that you're in the challenge and I am here to help. I recommend trying to log out of the Fitbit app and log back in, if possible. If this is not working, please uninstall and reinstall the app. 

You can find more information about tracking your workouts at How do I track my workouts with my Fitbit device?

Let me know how it goes. 

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes